Sunday (members only).

Here are the details:

AJL Canada Roundtable: Canadian Jewish Authors’ Showcase
Sunday, May 5, 2024
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm Israel Time

In this showcase, fourteen Canadian authors of children’s, YA, and adult
books—Rona Arato, Brayden Bernstein, Nancy Cohen, Zehava Cohn, Anne Dublin,
Gila Green, Kathy Kacer, Etta Kaner, David Koffman, Joanne Levy, Carol
Matas, Ira Robinson, Alex Rudkevich, and Janice Weizman—will introduce
their most recent or forthcoming (2024) titles, providing an overview of
the newest Canadian literature, both fiction and nonfiction, by Canadian
Jewish writers. Publisher Margie Wolfe will follow, speaking about her
thirty-five years publishing in Canada, first with Women’s Press and
currently with Second Story Press, which she co-founded in 1988. We will
end with a Q&A.

This event will give Americans and Israelis the opportunity to learn what
their Canadian colleagues have been up to. We hope to see many of you there!
AJL Members only.

Marjorie Gann
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: