It’s also worth noting that they haven’t really opened the protocol, they
open-sourced their implementation of it, with an option to pay for a license if
you want to use it in proprietary software. Definitely a step in the right
direction, and exciting, but I’m hoping at some point there’s actually an open
spec for the protocol so there can be interoperable implementations.

-s

http://lurk.org/r/topic/2iefHFFxvki17setSeu28Q

To leave Haskell Art, email haskell-art@group.lurk.org with the following email