Yes, EspGrid seems really nice, and I prefer its design of a running server
that gets queried, instead of providing a C api that's embedded. The best
case would be to have Haskell libraries for both: OscGrid has its
advantages, and it would also be really nice to be able to have an open jam
with people coming and going, playing Tidal, Ableton Live, Max, etc.

Tom

http://lurk.org/r/topic/7n3jzPnyDuQtCmTJBSmCpz

To leave Haskell Art, email haskell-art@group.lurk.org with the following email