This is a good point -- there's still no legal impediment, right, to making
interoperable implementations? I.e. if the spec is the implementation, and
the implementation is open-source, then effectively we can create other
implementations of the protocol, just maybe requiring more
reverse-engineering?

So we don't need to wait for them to allow us to, just wait for them to
make it easy for us?

Tom

http://lurk.org/r/topic/5Va4hqdqe12yjDhk4kiLmC

To leave Haskell Art, email haskell-art@group.lurk.org with the following email