I think the fully legal clean-room path would be for someone to
reverse-engineer the code and write the spec, and then other people (who
haven't seen the code) to write implementations.

Or maybe Ableton just hasn’t gotten around to documenting the spec and will
eventually. But given the strongly-worded branding guidelines in the repo I’m
guessing they want to maintain a certain amount of control.

-s

http://lurk.org/r/topic/7GJg2xHuSP6eelthbu7JJI

To leave Haskell Art, email haskell-art@group.lurk.org with the following email