Hi,

Niklas Hambüchen wrote:
Having the metrics you mention is nice, but still they are just metrics
and say little the only thing that's important:

    Is there a human who commits themselves to this package?

I like the idea of displaying additional info about the status of
package development, but I don't like the idea of annoying hard-working
package maintainers with emails about their perfect packages

I really think this is not too big of a deal, getting one email every 3
months and clicking a few checkboxes.

Is "a human clicked the check box" a good metric for "a human commits themselves to this package"?

  Tillmann