I find that I don't need unit testing frameworks. A few features of Haskell and the associated interpreters (ghci and hugs) combine to make "unit testing as you go" really easy. I just write a few tests for each function I write and then some more module wide tests once the whole module is finished. Sometimes I need a little scaffolding to be able to output complex data types (or type synonyms), but often just deriving Show does the job!

To me, unit testing is two things
 - testing at a low level (each and every function_
 - regression testing by running all the unit tests again

The second may benefit more from the frameworks, but I find the first can be done very effectively on an "ad-hoc" basis.

Matt