I am trying to get a learning center started in the Haskell community. As pointed out below, MOOCs are hard to put together, however training and videos straight forward. There is a lot of teaching material available in the community. It is a matter of finding, organizing and curating it.

I wrote a blog on an initiative we are trying to start within the community. I have already gotten some course material contributions, but we need a lot more.

The blog is on my personal site http://www.lebovitz.net/?p=30.

If anyone wants to help, please let me know.

Gregg