Mun,

I hope this ushers the era of Haskell games! I, for one, was certainly looking for something like this.

Did you encounter any difficulties in your development because of Haskell?

Was lazy evaluation ever a problem?

Why did you choose Yampa to program the game entities? Did this give you a particular advantage?

Isn't your frame rate a bit low?

        Thanks, Joel