I'm procrastinating something else, so I wrote the patch to
unordered-containers. Feel free to comment on the github link:

https://github.com/tibbe/unordered-containers/pull/67

I'm still against having an Ord version, since my intuition tells me
that hash-based data structures are faster than ordered ones. Someone
else can write the patch, though!

As a tangent, can anyone think of a data structure for which you can
write an Ord instance but Hashable/Eq is impossible (or prove
otherwise)? How about the converse?

Regards,
  - Clark