Hi, I'm also interested in that.

Have you already evaluated haste?

It does not seem to have any of your cons, but maybe others.

What I particularly miss from all solutions is the ability to simply
call parts written in Haskell from Javascript, e.g. to write `fib` and
then integrate it into an existing Javascript application (they are all
more interested in doing the other direction).