Hi all,

I'm looking for articles that provide some technical support for why
Haskell rocks. Not just cheerleading, but something with a bit of real
information in it - a comparison of code snippets in multiple languages, or
the results of a study on programmer productivity (given all the noise and
heat on the topic of type checking, surely there's a study somewhere that
actually provides light as well), etc.

Basically, I'd love things that would turn into an elevator pitch of "I can
show you how to be X times more productive than you are using Y", and then
the article provides the evidence to support that claim.

Thanks,
Mike