Michael,

I see one of my packages is on that list, because of the upper bound on
template-haskell. I would love the raise the upper bound, but of course only if
it will actually build.

Can I download a binary version snapshot GHC 7.8 somewhere so I can test and
apply changes accordingly? I actively avoid building GHC from source.

Thanks,
Sebastiaan