Hi

The most useful part of this (for me) is the ability to play midi-style
instruments at arbitrary frequencies, so this looks great!

To that end, I'm looking for the definition of the 'CsdSco' typeclass,
as I want to write my own instance. It seems to be referenced in the
csound-expression documentation, and once in a code comment, but is
otherwise absent from the source. Indeed, installing temporal-csound
from hackage fails with the error

src/Csound.hs:135:10:
    Not in scope: type constructor or class ‘CsdSco’

Where do I find it?

thanks,
Edward

--