On Dec 13, 2005, at 1:13 AM, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:

are you read dewscription of my own Process library in haskell
maillist?

No. Can you give me a pointer?

btw, i suggested you to try not using logging thread entirely, making
all logging actions synchronously

I cannot. Only one thread can use stdout, otherwise the output is garbled. Plus, combing through a few thousand individual files produced by the threads would be a pain.

i think that your aspiration to make things asynchronous is just sort
of fashion. what you really want to get?

I have no such aspirations. I was just making a point.

        Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/