2006/1/30, Paul Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 1/30/06, Gracjan Polak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any library to make Haskell call Microsoft COM functions using
> Dispatch? E.g I don't need the full COM binary functionality, scripting is
> enough. Google didn't seem to find anything interesting... beside rolling my
> own using FFI :)

I believe that HDirect allows you to do this. Unfortunately, I don't
know of a binary build of a recent version, and I have yet to manage
to build it myself :-(

Latest version is from January 2004, hierarchical library layout has changed a bit since then :( It doesn't compile for me, either.

Anyway it seems to be a bit of overkill for what I want to do.

I'm not aware of any other libraries to do this.

Thanks for the pointer!

Paul.

--
Gracjan