Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
Since nobody else seems to have volunteered, I'll try to set this up (if I can get the software working).

If you want your blog listed, email me. I will not add people without their consent. Just tell me your RSS/Atom feed URI (try to pick one that will not contain non-English posts; but there is no need to restrict to just Haskell-related posts - half of the beauty is seeing what else people are doing and thinking).

Now at http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.fi/planet-haskell/ . This is obviously a temporary address (somebody set up a proper Haskell DNS for this; I can configure this to answer a particular domain name).

Also, submit your feeds!