On Apr 3, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Jean-Philippe Bernardy wrote:

I don't think there is a requirement for the Ord class to be equal to
"compare a b = compare (toAscList a) (toAscList b)". I'd say it's safe
to simply compare the bits representation.

Hmm.  OK.

Besides, I've integrated your module to the package I'm busy setting up.

http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/collections/Data/Set/Enum.hs

Cool.

(I'm accepting patches -- most notably if someone wishes to complete
the haddock documentation)

I'll look into it.

FWIW, it passed the standard regression testsuite for Sets flawlessly.

I do quality work.

I'm thinking of removing the UniverseSet class though. It seems to me
that Bounded serves the purpose just right.

Does that mean we lose the unary `complement` function? I am rather fond of that.