Simon Marlow wrote:
Brian Hulley wrote:
       Copyright (c) 1988 XYZ ...

Giving proper copyright attribution is not considered an endorsement,
no. [other useful comments]

Also what about the application's "about" dialog or help pages?

There's no requirement in the BSD license that you have to put the
copyright notice in the about dialog or the help pages (IIRC this is
what the XFree86 project tried to do, and much uproar resulted).

Hi Simon -
Thanks for the comments regarding my BSD questions - they've helped to clear away my confusion.

Best regards, Brian.
strive mightily unseen to destroy us.

http://www.metamilk.com