[trimmed replies]
On 12/12/06, Paul Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/12/06, Claus Reinke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the difference, as far as it is relevant for getting going, is often just
> context, which can be rectified by surprisingly small steps, such as
> collecting  the assumptions in one obvious-to-find file.

Indeed. I can now confirm that it's *not* hard to get takusen set up -
it's just a bit hard to find out it's not hard :-)

If you generalize from "takusen" there, I think you'll understand a
lot about Haskell :-)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"Dare to be naive."--R. Buckminster Fuller