The typical way to add profiling support to a Cabal lib is to add -p at configure time (ie "runhaskell Setup.hs configure -p"). Have you tried this?

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen

On Jan 8, 2007, at 4:13 PM, Chris Eidhof wrote:

Hey all,

I'm trying to profile my application, which makes use of MissingH. But when compiling with -prof -auto-all, I get the following error:

Language.hs:8:7:
    Could not find module `Data.String':
Perhaps you haven't installed the profiling libraries for package MissingH-0.18.0?
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

When compiling without those options, everything works just fine. I built missingh from source, and added -prof -auto-all to GHCPARMS, and did a ./setup configure,make,install and still no result. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I'd really like to keep using MissingH and having profiling support at the same time.

Thanks,
-chris