Can someone explain to me, given that (a) I'm not particularly expert at maths, (b) I'm not particularly expert at Haskell, and (c) I'm a bit fuzzybrained of late:

Given that _|_ represents in some sense any computation not representable in and/or not consistent with Haskell, why/how is reasoning about Haskell program behavior in the presence of _|_ *not* like reasoning about logic behavior in the presence of (p^~p)->q?

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]