Quoth Kirsten Chevalier, nevermore:
So which date was this infamous show where they talked trash about
Haskell, anyway? I want to hear this firsthand, but the tables of
contents given on their web sites don't seem to list "talking trash
about Haskell" as an item :-)

I'm pretty sure it was within the last three episodes. I just started a new job a bit less than a month ago, and I'm sure I heard the dissing on my commute (so I forgot to write an angry letter by the time I got home). The most recent one includes the letter from Magnus. I think the one before that had a letter about Haskell too, but I'm not sure. Try the last three?

Cheers,

D.

--
Dougal Stanton