Google just announced the 2007 SoC

http://code.google.com/soc/

On 2/15/07, Chris Kuklewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
>> If anyone *can* make HsJudy install and work, could you put this
information on
>> the haskell wiki?
>>
>> --
>> Chris
>
> I'd just ping the auhtor, host the repo on darcs.haskell.org, and then
> fix it until it builds like any normal cabalised repo.
>
> It really could be a Data.HashTable killer, given a bit of build
> infrastructure love :-)
>
> -- Don

I kludged an install that makes it work in ghci now.  But I don't have a
tested
recipe for this yet.

Even downloading from the pugs repository was tricky.  I could not see how
use darcs to get just HsJudy (when I tried to do so darcs was grabbing >
3k
patches (using --partial!)).  So use "wget --no-parent -r", which is
hardly a
step I could put in a general recipe.

--
Chris