Thanks Stefan!

On Apr 12, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Stefan O'Rear wrote:

Your problem, as I understand it, is even simpler than most since
there are no higher order functions and no arguments.

I do have functions and arguments but I don't have HOF.

(That said, it would probably be better to fuse parsing and type
checking in this case so that you do not need to track source
positions.)

I'm not sure how to do this, quite honestly. The language is dynamically typed so I have to infer variable types from their usage, function return types from what is assigned to the function name (last assignment in program, Fun = xxx). I also have to infer if variables are of a series type by checking if any references are made to the previous values of those variables.

I don't think it's possible to fuse type checking with parsing here.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/