Hi, I don't read it, anyway you can try.

http://liinwww.ira.uka.de/cgi-bin/bibshow?e=Njtd0DjufTffs02::8%6015/fyqboefe%7d3352:26&r=bibtex&mode=intra
http://research.microsoft.com/%7esimonpj/Papers/com.ps.gz

att
Rafael Cabral

On 4/19/07, Justin Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

I'm interested in automating Excel using Haskell. I'm writing a little
program for my wife and it'd be nice to fill out an Excel spreadsheet for
her (with formatting so I don't think CSV will cut it). A bit of Googling
didn't turn up anything interesting.

Has any work been done on using Excel (or more generally, COM) from Haskell?

Thanks for any pointers!

Justin

p.s. I'm aware of the article "Spreadsheet for Functional Programmers"
article and Neil Mitchell's post about HsExcel - but those go the wrong way
:(