Ryan Dickie wrote:
Sounds like a neat program. I'm on a laptop right now but i'll check it out later. The reason I am mailling is because you can use mencoder to convert a stream of image files into a video file.
Indeed, it is pretty neat. I'd post an image, but I'm not sure whether the other people on this list would appriciate a binary attachment. I'm hoping to make a DVD of various simulations - but that's kind of difficult when rendering full-size animations takes many hours! >_< Hence the request for optimisation help... ;-)

Mencoder works on Linux, IrfanView + VirtualDub does it nicely on Windoze, I'm sure MacOS has something that can stitch PPM images together too. Use whatever you have on your platform. :-D