Felipe Lessa writes:
On 10/17/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We shall thus understand that a teacher who likes Fibonacci, is a
representant of of the 100% of the human population.

Sorry if I didn't understand very well the tone of your message or if
I wasn't clear enough, however what I was trying to say is that he
makes up the mind of most of his students with the idea that Haskell
is a toy language with poor performance and strange limitations.

My tone was obviously sarcastic, and the reason is that for ANY niche
of human activity you may find lousy teachers. And - in my eyes - you
shouldn't have agreed on such a pathological example that 100% of the
human population consider Haskell a toy. Haskell is being taught in
hundreds of places. That's all. We shouldn't advertize bad teachers.
BTW., almost 100% of humanity don't care at all about the General Theory
of Relativity. And *never did*. It didn't prevent Einstein from sleeping.
Of course, this example is as silly as it is, but not more. J.K.