Dougal Stanton wrote:
On 27/10/2007, Isaac Dupree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I try to go to one of the Module.hs files, e.g. on
darcs.haskell.org, it now has type HS and Firefox refuses to display it
(and only lets me download it).  Does anyone know how to make Firefox
treat certain file types as others (HS as plain text, in particular)?
so that I can browse them with any convenience

I've looked into this before but haven't found a satisfactory answer.
At best, you can get the offending MIME types to open in a third party
text viewer. But I don't know how to force the internal text viewer.

Actually, a thought occurs. The address bar prefix view-source: works
for html. As in, "http://www.haskell.org"; ->
"view-source:http://www.haskell.org";. This might be an effective
workaround though I don't have a page to test it on right now.

hmm, taking

http://darcs.haskell.org/ghc-6.6/packages/base/Data/Map.hs

that works, but it's rather inconvenient to convince Firefox to put the URL into the address bar so I can type view-source in front. I had to use "copy link location", make a new tab, and paste into the empty address bar (unless there's some way I didn't find)

ISaac