On Nov 3, 2007, at 5:34 , Andrew Coppin wrote:

(BTW, anybody have any clue what's happening with stream fusion? I remember reading the paper saying "hey, this is how it works and it's cool and we're going to try to replace the whole list library with new stream implementations", but that's the last I heard...)

dons and I have both mentioned Data.Stream recently; I think it's on hackage. It's still a work in progress though, I believe.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]