Hi,

I'm trying to write a function that finds out the week day using the Zeller congruence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeller's_congruence).

However, ghc complains about: parse error on input `=' at the "if m <= 2 then " line. I believe this is some sort of layout error. Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

Here's the code:

data DiaSemana = Lunes | Martes | Miercoles | Jueves | Viernes
                                | Sabado | Domingo deriving (Show, Eq, Ord,
Enum)
diaDeSemana d m a = toEnum num :: DiaSemana
                                        where
                                                num = zeller x y z
                                                zeller x y z = (700 + (26 * x -
2) `div` 10