First of all, Andrew: Thanks! That was really interesting.

Benjamin L. Russell wrote:
Your Yi editor tutorial looks like a fascinating idea,
but I use Mac OS X (10.2.8 Jaguar, soon to be upgraded
to 10.5.x Leopard) at home, and Windows XP at work,
while your tutorial is based on Ubuntu and the bash
shell.

A few questions:

1) Do you have any versions of your Yi tutorial for
Mac OS X or Windows XP; if not, are there any plans
for such tutorials in the future?

Didn't look to me very ubuntu specific. I bet it would work out very similarly on OS X.

WinXP is something else, as gwern observed....