wren ng thornton wrote:
-- Announcing: logfloat 0.8.2
[...]
The code is very heavily documented, largely for pedagogical reasons. Since Haddock doesn't play very nicely with literate Haskell, there's also a small lhs2hs converter script which gets run when you call: runhaskell Setup.hs haddock. This converter requires the bytestring package. The library proper does not, so I didn't include this dependency for the package itself.

It looks like Hackage's build bot doesn't do `runhaskell Setup.hs haddock` for generating the documentation. So for now at least, the documentation can be found at:

    http://code.haskell.org/~wren/logfloat/dist/doc/html/logfloat/

I'll work on correcting that in the future.

--
Live well,
~wren