On Sep 26, 2008, at 12:30 , Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto wrote:
While studying Haskell, the functional bug bit me and I realized that this architecture is somewhat not well suited for traditional compilers. I suddenly started thinking on how one could implement some kind of declarative language that could easy the programming of those beasts.

I'm under the impression that nhc98 has successfully been used on embedded controllers. yhc might also work nicely, with the appropriate core-to-CPU backend.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]