Looking for "Posix Linux API", I found www.linux-usb.org. It
has a lot (I think all I need) to start in Linux. Does anyone
knows where can I find related information for Windows, so
I can start without writing something that would be difficult
to support there?

Best,
MaurĂ­cio

Hello,

    I am also interested in SCSI, PCI, etc. (...)  Maybe Marco
should talk to the people doing the Linux implementation for the "Posix" API and see how viable that API is before spending a year for nothing. Or Marco maybe you can be a trailblazer and come up with a better "Posix/Win32 USB API&quo t; and implement in Haskell? ;^)

Very kind regards, Vasili