John Goerzen schrieb:
Günther Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I am not yet 100% certain that the unsafe calls are indeed the cause of the problem, eventhough I strongly suspect there are.

I can tell you more once I have managed to rewrite all "unsafe" calls into "safe" once, reinstall HDBC.Sqlite3 and then run my app again to see the effects. My first attempt doing so was not successful, I'm not certain whether I missed an "unsafe" call or the app is using an old version of HDBC.Sqlite3 or whatever.

That is an interesting data point indeed.  You might try to isolate the
problem into some small section of code that reproduces it, so that we
can do some more testing on our own systems.

-- John

I'd love to provide you with it but you'd have to manage a query that takes a long time to finish yourself.