Derek Elkins wrote:
I haven't been able to find any semantic difficulties with this
addition.

I like it too... what I run into is that there's an implicit assumption that module of name Foo.Bar.Baz *must* be found in a file Foo/Bar/Baz.[l]hs . "module Main" seems to be the only one exempted from it. GHC uses this all the time when going looking for a module's source code. (it does help make sure that for any module name in a package, there's only one version of the source-code for that module...) So I think we need to accomplish working out the kinks we may get in trying to break this assumption.

-Isaac