On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Neil Mitchell wrote:

I am pleased to announce HLint version 1.2. HLint is a lint-like tool
for Haskell that detects and suggests improvements for your code.
HLint is compatible with most GHC extensions, and supports a wide
variety of suggestions, and can be extended with additional user
suggestions.

To install: cabal update && cabal install hlint

Fails for me, because of the base-4 dependency. - I'm still using GHC-6.8.2. Can HLint suggest view-pattern-free expressions, such that the program also runs on GHC-6.8 ? :-)