To Haskell and Libraries and Haskell-Cafe,

Whilst improving regex-tdfa I have run across new bugs. Some patterns were getting compiled wrong and others were affected by an execution bug.

As this package has actual users, I wanted to make sure they get these fixes immediately.

Three Cheers For QuickCheck!

The new version is 0.97.3 at
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/regex-tdfa

And this version passes all the unit tests I have, including coverage for the new bugs. This is no warranty that regex-tdfa is bug free, since I made that same claim last release. For instance: I suspect 0.97.3 may be buggy if used in the optional left-associative mode.

The new improved version of regex-tdfa is still a long way off.

Cheers,
 Chris Kuklewicz