Hi,

Thanks for this very interesting and inspiring paper. I'm certainly going to try some other data types, and see what kind of implementations you get when using the TCM property.

I was wondering if any of this could be automated, given the semantic function? If not in Haskell, then could this be a nice basis for a new language?

If something still needs to be cut, I'd consider much or even all of chapter 8. I found the tone and style unfitting for the rest of the paper, as it deals with the (imho) ugliness of bottom and strictness issues, instead of the beautiful relations found in the rest of the paper.

greetings,
Sjoerd Visscher