On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 10:23 +0000, John Lato wrote:
> 4.  Cross-platform concerns are something that responsible developers
> need to consider, just like localization and i18n.  I.e., why
> *shouldn't* you think of that?

Sorry, wtf?  I have a *responsibility* to design software for a
miserably poorly-designed God-awful platform I'd have to pay *extra*
for, and even then couldn't get source to or *fix* if I found a bug?
No.  You don't control me, to the best of my knowledge you haven't done
squat for me, and by trying to force me to develop to *that* platform
you are actively attempting to harm me.

*plonk*

jcc