Thanks for all the hints and code provided, nevertheless, it implied another questions:

1) Am I right that MemoCombinators can be hardly ever used with hugs? If not, which guidelines to be used for installation... 2) Is there any paper/tutorial/wiki that describes, which local definitions/expressions are "discarded"/"not shared" after/"to the next" computation, that means separated closure is built for them?

Dusan