On 2009 Feb 26, at 23:16, Galchin, Vasili wrote:
hmmmm .... but at work I am surreptitiously writing in Haskell to test firmware and the platform in Windows XP, Brandon. So if I want something other than the default port configuration I am out of luck? (the default is 9600, ??,??,??)?

I didn't mention how to do it on Windows because I have no idea how to do it. You can look in the Win32 hierarchy in the hierarchical libraries: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/index.html

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allb...@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allb...@ece.cmu.edu