I'm just getting to know this community, and I have to say, I am very impressed by this. Congrats to everyone for making the world a better place :)

-- Duane Johnson

On Mar 16, 2009, at 6:09 AM, Eric Kow wrote:

Dear darcs users and Haskellers,

I wanted to thank you all for your contributions to our first darcs
fundraising drive. We've done it! We managed to raise $1000, over two
weeks with contributions from 22 donors.  This means that we will able
to help our programmers travel to the darcs hacking sprint.

This fundraising drive is over, but donations will still be gratefully
accepted. In the long term, we hope to raise another $5000 to pay for a summer project ($4000) and also to pay for travel (another $1000) to the
third hacking sprint this October or November.

Again, thank-you!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9