Ah, true. Sorry, my mistake -- I forgot that wasn't supported with the framework version.

-Ross

On Mar 20, 2009, at 2:56 PM, Jeff Heard wrote:

That one doesn't work with OpenGL, however and won't in the forseeable
future.    Incidentally, just now doing a ports install gtk2hs gives
me the following error on my brand new MacBook:

$ sudo port install gtk2hs

... stuff happens normally ... then:

opt/local/bin/ghc +RTS -RTS -c tools/hierarchyGen/TypeGen.hs -o
tools/hierarchyGen/TypeGen.o -O -itools/hierarchyGen -package-conf
package.conf.inplace -hide-all-packages -package base
package.conf.inplace: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
/opt/local/bin/ghc +RTS -RTS -c tools/callbackGen/HookGenerator.hs -o
tools/callbackGen/HookGenerator.o -O -I. -itools/callbackGen
-package-conf package.conf.inplace -hide-all-packages -package base
package.conf.inplace: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
rm -rf glib/System/Glib.o glib/System/Glib_split/; mkdir -p
glib/System/Glib_split
/opt/local/bin/ghc +RTS -RTS -split-objs -c glib/System/Glib.hs -o
glib/System/Glib.o -O -fffi -iglib -package-conf package.conf.inplace
-hide-all-packages -ignore-package glib -package base -package-name
glib-0.9.13 '-#include<glib-object.h>' -I/opt/local/include/glib-2.0
-I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include

on the commandline:
   Warning: -fffi is deprecated: use -XForeignFunctionInterface or
pragma {-# LANGUAGE ForeignFunctionInterface#-} instead
package.conf.inplace: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
make[1]: *** [glib/System/Glib.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2