Gü?nther Schmidt wrote:
The depth this language has is just amazing and the stuff that is tackled in this language is just .... aaahhh. Can't quite put it in words, maybe something along the lines "the ultimate thing, key to the universe" I don't know.

Humbling and frustrating especially when you come across the Lukes and they do to you what he did to me in about 12 lines of code. And then you come across the blogs of the Lukes and see all the other things where you stand in awe and your jaw drops. And you realize how far away from that you still are.

If you enjoy jaw-dropping brain-exploding fun, have you seen Martin Escardo's work on exhaustively searching infinite spaces?

http://math.andrej.com/2007/09/28/seemingly-impossible-functional-programs/
http://math.andrej.com/2008/11/21/a-haskell-monad-for-infinite-search-in-finite-time/

--
Live well,