On Mar 31, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:

cabal: cannot configure vacuum-cairo-0.3.1. It requires svgcairo -any
There is no available version of svgcairo that satisfies -any

This is looking for the Haskell svgcairo package, in other words the Haskell binding for the libsvg-cairo package that you have installed.

Where do I get this? (It's not on Hackage) Is it usually installed with Gtk2Hs?