On 13/05/2009 13:07, Duncan Coutts wrote:
On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 15:37 +0400, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
Hello Duncan,

I think it should remain deprecated and we should work on the
replacement so that TH can switch its dependency.
TH isn't high-performance package and i think that it should just
switch to use of String

That's a reasonable proposal for the next major release of the platform.
Please do propose it on the libraries list and see if we can get a
consensus.

I'll do the proposal - I've just made the change locally, I'll validate and then make a patch for comments.

Cheers,
        Simon