Hi Maciej,

Database.HDBC.getTables works fine here (XP, ghc 6.10.2, HDBC-2.1.0, HDBC-ODBC-2.1.0.0) - it gives me the list of all tablenames, as intended. Which HDBC version do you use?

best regards,
daniel

Maciej Podgurski schrieb:
Does Database.HDBC.getTables work for you? I successfully created a new table and selected data from a database but getTables always returns an empty list (what is not a big problem since a query "show tables" works fine).

Besh wishes,
Maciej