On 24 Jul 2009, at 18:01, Hamish Mackenzie wrote:

2009/7/25 Thomas Davie <tom.da...@gmail.com>:
The new detach feature is great, it makes it much more usable for OS X users, but there's a small problem – if you detach the main source window (from the default config), you end up with a window containing just the package management/documentation stuff, which is great, but I'd like to be able to shrink it down. You can't unfortunately because of the toolbar. Would it be possible to move the toolbar onto the document windows rather
than the package window.

Try this...
start with the default layout (rm ~/.leksah/Current.session)
click on the Modules tab (make sure it says Modules in the status bar)
View -> Collapse (this will combine the two panes on the right into one)
View -> Detach (this will detach them leaving the main toolbar behind)

Perfect :) Leksah is looking really rather impressive, I look forward to seeing what else you do with it.